- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Comino weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Comino, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Comino weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Comino in July is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 80% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Comino in July is 25°C (77°F).
Comino sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Comino in July 2020. Select a month to view Comino sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:50||20:23|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:58||20:19|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:09||20:08|
- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Malta
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £199 per person
Discover more about Malta
Popular Malta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details