- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
South Male Atoll weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The January weather guide for South Male Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Male Atoll in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in South Male Atoll in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in South Male Atoll in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in South Male Atoll in January - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around South Male Atoll in January?
The average sea temperature around South Male Atoll in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in South Male Atoll in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in South Male Atoll in January and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Male Atoll in January 2022. Select a month to view South Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:12||18:06|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:18||18:13|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:21||18:18|
- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.