- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
South Ari Atoll weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The August weather guide for South Ari Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Ari Atoll in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in South Ari Atoll in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in South Ari Atoll in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in South Ari Atoll in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around South Ari Atoll in August?
The average sea temperature around South Ari Atoll in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Ari Atoll in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in South Ari Atoll in August and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Ari Atoll sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Ari Atoll in August 2021. Select a month to view South Ari Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:07||18:23|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:06||18:20|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:04||18:15|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.