- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Haa Alifu Atoll weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 211211 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The August weather guide for Haa Alifu Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Haa Alifu Atoll in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haa Alifu Atoll in August - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haa Alifu Atoll in August?
The average sea temperature around Haa Alifu Atoll in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in August and the average monthly rainfall is 211mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Haa Alifu Atoll in August 2021. Select a month to view Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:02||18:27|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:02||18:23|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:01||18:16|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.