- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Cala Millor weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Cala Millor, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Majorca
How hot is it in Cala Millor in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Cala Millor in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cala Millor in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cala Millor in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cala Millor in November?
The average sea temperature around Cala Millor in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Cala Millor in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Cala Millor in November and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Cala Millor sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cala Millor in November 2020. Select a month to view Cala Millor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:15||17:44|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:31||17:31|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:47||17:23|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is hot in Majorca in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.