- Explore holidays to Majorca, Balearics
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Cala d'Or weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cala d'Or, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cala d'Or in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cala d'Or in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cala d'Or in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cala d'Or in July - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cala d'Or in July?
The average sea temperature around Cala d'Or in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Cala d'Or in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cala d'Or in July and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Cala d'Or sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cala d'Or in July 2020. Select a month to view Cala d'Or sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:24||21:18|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:34||21:12|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:46||21:00|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is hot in Majorca in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.