- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Santa Cruz weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madeira with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Madeira
The September weather guide for Santa Cruz, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Santa Cruz in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in September - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Cruz in September?
The average sea temperature around Santa Cruz in September is 23°C.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in September and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in September 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:42||20:32|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:51||20:13|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||08:01||19:53|
- Save on selected easyJet holidays to Portugal
- Pay just £60 low holiday deposits
- Filter deals by departure airports, star rating, price & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.