- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Santa Cruz weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Santa Cruz, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Santa Cruz in June, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in June - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Cruz in June?
The average sea temperature around Santa Cruz in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in June and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in June 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:00||21:10|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:59||21:17|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:03||21:19|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.