- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Santa Cruz weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madeira with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Madeira
The July weather guide for Santa Cruz, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Santa Cruz in July, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Cruz in July?
The average sea temperature around Santa Cruz in July is 21°C.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in July 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:03||21:19|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:11||21:16|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:20||21:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.