- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Santa Cruz weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Santa Cruz, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Santa Cruz in April, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Cruz in April?
The average sea temperature around Santa Cruz in April is 18°C.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in April and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in April 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:55||20:27|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:38||20:37|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:21||20:48|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.