- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Machico weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madeira with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Madeira
The March weather guide for Machico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Machico in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Machico in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Machico in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Machico in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Machico in March?
The average sea temperature around Machico in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Machico in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Machico in March and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Machico sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Machico in March 2022. Select a month to view Machico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:35||19:04|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:16||19:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:57||20:26|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.