- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Machico weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Machico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How warm is it in Machico in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Machico in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Machico in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Machico in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Machico in March?
The average sea temperature around Machico in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Machico in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Machico in March and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Machico sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Machico in March 2021. Select a month to view Machico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:35||19:04|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:16||19:16|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:56||20:27|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.