- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Machico weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Machico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Machico in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Machico in January, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Machico in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Machico in January - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Machico in January?
The average sea temperature around Machico in January is 18°C.
Does it rain in Machico in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Machico in January and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Machico sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Machico in January 2021. Select a month to view Machico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:09||18:12|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:09||18:25|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:02||18:39|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.