- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Machico weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Machico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How hot is it in Machico in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Machico in August, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Machico in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Machico in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Machico in August?
The average sea temperature around Machico in August is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Machico in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Machico in August and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Machico sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Machico in August 2021. Select a month to view Machico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:21||21:05|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:31||20:51|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:41||20:33|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.