- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Mastihari weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Mastihari, Kos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kos
How hot is it in Mastihari in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mastihari in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mastihari in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mastihari in September - that's 89% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mastihari in September?
The average sea temperature around Mastihari in September is 24°C.
Does it rain in Mastihari in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mastihari in September and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Mastihari sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mastihari in September 2020. Select a month to view Mastihari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:43||19:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:54||19:19|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:06||18:56|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Kos in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kos in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.