- Book a 1-week all-inclusive holiday and get 2nd week for free
- Week 2 is room-only - upgrades to all-inclusive available
- Destinations include Tenerife, Madeira, Mauritius & more
Watamu weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The March weather guide for Watamu, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Watamu in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Watamu in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Watamu in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Watamu in March - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Watamu in March?
The average sea temperature around Watamu in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Watamu in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Watamu in March and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Watamu sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Watamu in March 2021. Select a month to view Watamu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:27||18:37|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:25||18:32|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:22||18:26|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.