- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Voi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The August weather guide for Voi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Voi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Voi in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Voi in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Voi in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Voi in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Voi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Voi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Voi in August 2021. Select a month to view Voi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:33||18:31|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:30||18:30|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:25||18:27|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.