- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Kikambala weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Kikambala, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kenya
How hot is it in Kikambala in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kikambala in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kikambala in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kikambala in March - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kikambala in March?
The average sea temperature around Kikambala in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Kikambala in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Kikambala in March and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Kikambala sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kikambala in March 2021. Select a month to view Kikambala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:28||18:38|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:26||18:33|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:23||18:27|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.