- Find low prices on flights to St Vincent & The Grenadines
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Kingstown weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 234234 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Kingstown, St Vincent & the Grenadines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kingstown in June 2020. Select a month to view Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:37||18:29|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:39||18:33|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:42||18:35|
- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Discover more about St Vincent & the Grenadines
Where's hot in St Vincent & Grenadines in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Vincent & Grenadines in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.