- Search for top deals on beach & city breaks for autumn 2020
- Book holidays to popular destinations in Europe & the Med
- Travel between 1st Sep & 30th Nov 2020 (inclusive)
San Jose weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for San Jose, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Jose in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in San Jose in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Jose in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Jose in June - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Jose in June?
The average sea temperature around San Jose in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in San Jose in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in San Jose in June and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
San Jose sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Jose in June 2020. Select a month to view San Jose sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:51||21:22|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:49||21:29|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:53||21:31|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Almeria in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.