- Browse the latest holiday deals to Madeira
- Holidays start from just £400 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Santa Cruz weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Santa Cruz, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santa Cruz weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santa Cruz in June is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Santa Cruz in June is 20°C (68°F).
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in June 2020. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:39||22:26|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:37||22:34|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:41||22:36|
- Check low fares on flights to Madeira from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.