- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Canico weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canico in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Canico in June, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canico in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canico in June - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Canico in June?
The average sea temperature around Canico in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in Canico in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Canico in June and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Canico sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canico in June 2020. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:00||21:10|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:59||21:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:03||21:19|
- Save up to 29% on holidays in the Leap Year Sale
- Pay just £49 low deposits per person
- Plus free night hotel stay available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.