- Find cheap flights to Madeira with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Canico weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Canico weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Canico in June is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 18mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Canico in June is 21°C (70°F).
Canico sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canico in June 2020. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:00||21:10|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:59||21:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:03||21:19|
- Save EXTRA 5% on all TAP Air Portugal destinations
- Book flights to Portugal, Spain, Africa & the Americas
- TAP Air Portugal promo code automatically activated
Discover more about Madeira
Popular Madeira destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details