- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
South Ari Atoll weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for South Ari Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Ari Atoll in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in South Ari Atoll in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in South Ari Atoll in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in South Ari Atoll in June - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around South Ari Atoll in June?
The average sea temperature around South Ari Atoll in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Ari Atoll in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in South Ari Atoll in June and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
South Ari Atoll sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Ari Atoll in June 2020. Select a month to view South Ari Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:57||18:16|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:00||18:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:03||18:22|
- Save on holidays to the Indian Ocean with top discount offers
- Book holidays to the Maldives, Mauritius & Seychelles
- Filter offers by airline, price, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Maldives
Where's hot in the Maldives in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.