- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Perugia weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perugia in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Perugia in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in June - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Perugia in June and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perugia in June 2020. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:34||20:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:30||20:52|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:34||20:54|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Italy
- Book luxury holidays to Lake Garda & Sorrento Area
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Italy in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Reggio di Calabria
- Italian Lakes
- Italian Riviera
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.