- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Agra weather in June 2020
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2828°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Agra, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agra in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Agra in June with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 28°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agra in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agra in June - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Agra in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Agra in June and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Agra sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agra in June 2020. Select a month to view Agra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:24||19:08|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:23||19:14|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:27||19:17|
- Book low fares to Mumbai, India with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from Heathrow Airport from 27 October 2019
- Return flights to Mumbai from £654
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.