- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Rethymnon weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Rethymnon, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rethymnon in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Rethymnon in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rethymnon in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rethymnon in June - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rethymnon in June?
The average sea temperature around Rethymnon in June is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Rethymnon in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Rethymnon in June and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Rethymnon sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rethymnon in June 2020. Select a month to view Rethymnon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:08||20:32|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:07||20:39|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:10||20:41|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Crete in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.