- Browse top offers & last minute deals on river cruises
- Book river cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro & more
- Filter deals by price, duration, destination & departure airport
Hyeres weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Hyeres, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hyeres in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Hyeres in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hyeres in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hyeres in June - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hyeres in June?
The average sea temperature around Hyeres in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in Hyeres in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Hyeres in June and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Hyeres sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hyeres in June 2020. Select a month to view Hyeres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:59||21:09|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:55||21:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:59||21:19|
- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.