- Find low prices on flights to Finland
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Vaasa weather in June 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 2020 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Vaasa, Finland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vaasa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Vaasa in June, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaasa in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaasa in June - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Vaasa in June?
The average sea temperature around Vaasa in June is 7°C.
Does it rain in Vaasa in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Vaasa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Vaasa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vaasa in June 2020. Select a month to view Vaasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||03:45||23:20|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||03:25||23:44|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||03:32||23:42|
- Save to 20% on worldwide car hire in Avis sale
- Discounts, travel dates & black out periods vary by destination
- Travel before 17th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Finland in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Finland in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.