- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Shark's Bay weather in June 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Shark's Bay, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shark's Bay in June 2020. Select a month to view Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:46||18:35|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:46||18:40|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:50||18:43|
- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £83 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.