- Save up to 11% on holidays to Egypt
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Egypt weather in June 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Egypt, represented by Luxor, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Egypt weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Egypt in June is a very hot 40°C (104°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 90% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Egypt in June is represented by Luxor.
Egypt sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Egypt in June 2020. Select a month to view Egypt sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Egypt sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Luxor.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:58||18:37|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:58||18:42|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:02||18:45|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Egypt
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Discover more about Egypt
Popular Egypt destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details