- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2020/2021
- Ski deals available from £754 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Lake Louise weather in June 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Lake Louise, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Louise in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Lake Louise in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Louise in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Louise in June - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Louise in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Lake Louise in June and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Louise in June 2020. Select a month to view Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:33||22:53|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:28||23:04|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:32||23:05|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Alberta in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.