- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Fort McMurray weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The June weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort McMurray weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort McMurray in June is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 18 hours of daylight.
Expect 61mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort McMurray in June 2020. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:42||22:06|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:33||22:20|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:38||22:20|
- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details