- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Istanbul weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Istanbul, Turkey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Istanbul in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Istanbul in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Istanbul in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Istanbul in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Istanbul in July?
The average sea temperature around Istanbul in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Istanbul in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Istanbul in July and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Istanbul sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Istanbul in July 2020. Select a month to view Istanbul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:36||20:40|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:46||20:34|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:59||20:21|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in Turkey in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Turkey in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Antalya Coast
- Lara Beach
- Bodrum & Izmir Coast
- Dalaman & Marmaris Coast
- Olu Deniz
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.