- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Colakli weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Colakli, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Colakli in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Colakli in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Colakli in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Colakli in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Colakli in July?
The average sea temperature around Colakli in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Colakli in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Colakli in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Colakli sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Colakli in July 2020. Select a month to view Colakli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:40||20:18|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:48||20:13|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:00||20:02|
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Antalya Coast in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.