- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
La Pineda weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for La Pineda, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Pineda in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in La Pineda in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Pineda in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Pineda in July - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Pineda in July?
The average sea temperature around La Pineda in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in La Pineda in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in La Pineda in July and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
La Pineda sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Pineda in July 2020. Select a month to view La Pineda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:27||21:31|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:37||21:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:50||21:12|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Dorada in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.