- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to the Costa del Sol
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
Torremolinos weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Torremolinos, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
First Choice deal finder
How hot is it in Torremolinos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Torremolinos in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torremolinos in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torremolinos in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Torremolinos in July?
The average sea temperature around Torremolinos in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Torremolinos in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Torremolinos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Torremolinos sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torremolinos in July 2020. Select a month to view Torremolinos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:03||21:40|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:12||21:36|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:23||21:25|
- Save on holiday homes, villas & houses in the Costa del Sol
- Choose from over 18,000 holiday rentals
- Book properties in the Malaga, Marbella, Fuengirola & more
Holiday rental finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa del Sol in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.