- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Torremolinos weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Torremolinos, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Torremolinos in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Torremolinos in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torremolinos in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torremolinos in May - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Torremolinos in May?
The average sea temperature around Torremolinos in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Torremolinos in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Torremolinos in May and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Torremolinos sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torremolinos in May 2020. Select a month to view Torremolinos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:24||21:07|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:10||21:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:01||21:31|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa del Sol in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.