- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Santa Cruz weather in July 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Santa Cruz, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santa Cruz weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santa Cruz in July is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Santa Cruz in July is 21°C (70°F).
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in July 2020. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:41||22:35|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:51||22:30|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||08:04||22:18|
- Browse last minute holidays to Madeira with First Choice
- Book late deals on all inclusive holidays in the next few weeks
- Filter deals by departure airport, rating, price & more
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.