- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Naxos Town weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Naxos Town, Naxos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naxos Town in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Naxos Town in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naxos Town in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naxos Town in July - that's 95% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Naxos Town in July?
The average sea temperature around Naxos Town in July is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Naxos Town in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naxos Town in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Naxos Town sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naxos Town in July 2020. Select a month to view Naxos Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:02||20:42|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:11||20:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:23||20:26|
- Pay low deposits on 2020/2021 holidays from £89 per person
- Book holidays to Greece, Cyprus, Madeira, Canaries & more
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before you travel
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Naxos in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Naxos in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.