- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Benitses weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Benitses, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benitses in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Benitses in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benitses in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benitses in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benitses in July?
The average sea temperature around Benitses in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Benitses in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Benitses in July and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Benitses sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benitses in July 2020. Select a month to view Benitses sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:17||21:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:26||21:06|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:39||20:54|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Corfu in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.