- Save on skiing holidays to France in winter 2020/2021
- Ski deals available from £334 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Perpignan weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Perpignan, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perpignan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Perpignan in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perpignan in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perpignan in July - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Perpignan in July?
The average sea temperature around Perpignan in July is 21°C.
Does it rain in Perpignan in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Perpignan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Perpignan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perpignan in July 2020. Select a month to view Perpignan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:14||21:30|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:25||21:24|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:39||21:10|
- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.