- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Lourdes weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Lourdes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lourdes in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lourdes in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lourdes in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lourdes in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lourdes in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Lourdes in July and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lourdes in July 2020. Select a month to view Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:25||21:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:36||21:37|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:50||21:22|
- Save on last minute holidays to France & Spain
- Book crossings & accommodation with Brittany Ferries
- Ferry crossings with & without car
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.