- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Ras Nasrani weather in July 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Ras Nasrani, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ras Nasrani in July 2020. Select a month to view Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:50||18:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:57||18:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:05||18:33|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.