- Find cheap flights to Sharm el-Sheikh with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Naama Bay weather in July 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Naama Bay weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Naama Bay in July is a very hot 37°C (99°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 26°C (79°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 93% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Naama Bay in July is 28°C (82°F).
Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naama Bay in July 2020. Select a month to view Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:50||18:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:57||18:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:05||18:33|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details