- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Hadaba weather in July 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Hadaba, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hadaba weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hadaba in July is a very hot 35°C (95°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 92% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hadaba in July is 28°C (82°F).
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hadaba in July 2020. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:50||18:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:57||18:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:05||18:33|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details