- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Rovinj weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Rovinj, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rovinj sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rovinj in July 2020. Select a month to view Rovinj sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:23||20:56|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:34||20:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:50||20:33|
- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.