- Book tours & holidays to Belgium with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £713 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Liege weather in July 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Liege in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Liege in July, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Liege in July and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Liege sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liege in July 2020. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:30||21:53|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:44||21:43|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:04||21:23|
- Book car hire for a 3 day weekend for the price of 2 days
- Rental period must include a Saturday
- Offer available at locations across the UK & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.