- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Eleuthera weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Eleuthera, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Eleuthera sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Eleuthera in July 2020. Select a month to view Eleuthera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:19||19:59|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:25||19:57|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:32||19:50|
- Browse the latest offers on Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Includes sale discounts & all inclusive deals
- Save on romantic breaks & family vacations
Where's hot in the Bahamas in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.