- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Albury weather in July 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Albury, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Albury sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albury in July 2020. Select a month to view Albury sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:24||17:09|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:20||17:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:10||17:28|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Sydney, Australia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £749
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.