- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
St Helier weather in September 2021
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The September weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Helier in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in St Helier in September, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in September - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in September?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in September is 17°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Helier in September and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in September 2021. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:25||19:51|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:45||19:21|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:07||18:49|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.