- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
St Helier weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Jersey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The October weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in St Helier in October, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in October - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in October?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in October is 16°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in October?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in St Helier in October and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for St Helier in October 2021. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:08||18:47|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:31||18:16|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:55*||16:49*|
*Daylight saving ends - Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) starts
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.