- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
St Helier weather in October 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The October weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in St Helier in October, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in October - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in October?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in October is 16°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in October?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in St Helier in October and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in October 2020. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:09||18:46|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:31||18:16|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:55||16:48|
- Save on holidays to Jersey with latest offers
- Visit Jersey in the Channel Islands
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.